Live, instructor-led, interactive learning leads to greater retention and job application.
The following "core" programs might meet your needs with minimal or extensive customization. The more you allow customization, the greater the likelihood for significant success and long-term value.
We can modify these programs in many ways, possibly combining objectives from two or more programs, for example. Likewise, we can develop a new program not directly related to these seminars.
CLIENT-CENTERED SELLING: "SALES 101-201"
GOAL: To enhance the sales skills of less experienced sales reps so they increase productivity, revenue and job satisfaction
OBJECTIVES: Participants will...
- Demonstrate an understanding of their current sales and presentation skills by using the TM Consulting self assessment tool prior to the program
- Understand all the components of the sales process, from identification and qualification of prospects to formal needs assessment to presentation of VALUE through client-centered solutions to formally closing the sale and negotiating contracts to offering service post sale
- Demonstrate many aspects of the sales process, individually or in small groups
- Understand the value of a top-down sales approach and review a variety of tactics to succeed in reaching and building credibility with top executives
- Review and practice many basic interpersonal communication skills: voice, energy, movement, eye contact, listening, pausing, questioning, summarizing, mediating, facilitating, etc.
- Understand the basic elements of a formal presentation and practice developing one
- Develop a personal action plan for "ongoing self assessment" and "professional development"
- Develop a personal sales plan for the next three months
- Use web based tools to identify target companies and executives
METHODOLOGY: Facilitator presentations, review of participants' self assessment profile, review of sample marketing/sales/comp plans; review of plan for ongoing "self assessment" and professional self-development; group activities to demonstrate "client-centered" vs. "self-centered" selling;
PARTICIPANTS: New sales reps or those with one to three years experience who have had minimal formal sales training
SCHEDULE: Two consecutive days
NOTE: Participants will bring a cell phone to the program and if possible, a laptop with wireless capability